Friday, November 25, 2005

An American Tragedy

There are disheartening and unfortunate events that will strike any person's life. Here at Horrible People we poke fun at a lot of different things but once and awhile even we are unable to ignore such sad and tragic occurences. This brave country has endured a lot of strife from 9/11 to the Katrina disaster. These events are impossible to ignore and take years to properly recover from. Today another one of these catastrophes has befallen our great nation. If you have yet to hear of this disaster I leave you now to read on and try your best to make sense of it all.

Stay Strong.

If you have read the above article and have remained composed enough to continue on I consider you a stronger person than myeself. After discovering this I doubled over in grief and nearly collapsed as I felt the will to live sucked from my body.

But I can't wait for the divorce trial to be played on MTV! Finally a reason to watch that new fangled music television channel, since I know music wont be a part of the programming anytime ever again ever. They can call it Newly Divorced or Sorry Nick you signed the pre-nup. I think once the proceedings start and the estate begins to be divided we'll see Jess go from Rainman to Einstein especially when her Dreamhouse is on the line. All I can do is pray that this somehow ends Ashlee Simpsons career. Knowing the way she leeches off her sister she'll prpbably try to get with Nick and make another season of Newlyweds. If not him I think Lance Bass is looking for work.

0 Horrible Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home