Thursday, November 03, 2005

Go Forth and Be Funny, part II: Psalm 23

The Dubya is my shepherd; I do not want.

He makes me invade the green pastures; He doesn't send FEMA into the still waters.

He restores my fears; He leads me in the wrong paths of international disgrace for his ego's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of pollution and war, I will fear no lesser evil, for thou art in office. Thy tax cuts for the rich and thy media control, they discomfort me.

You prepare an agenda of deception before me in the presence of thy religion; Thou anointest Halliburton's head with foreign oil; My cup of health insurance runneth out.

Surely megalomania and false patriotism shall follow me all the days of thy term; And I shall dwell the basement of my parents waiting for a better job market forever.

0 Horrible Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home