Sunday, November 06, 2005

Steve calls a Wrong Number, Part II

{scene starts}

Phone rings at Tony's house, he picks up the reciever...

"Hello?"
"Hey, this is God. is this Steve?"
"God?"
"Yes, God."
"Uh... no, this is Tony."
"Oh, sorry, wrong number."

Tony, stunned, quickly attempts to dial *69 and his phone implodes.

Later, after returning from his chiropractor's appointment, Steve sees he has a message on his machine...

---BEEP---

"Hey Steve, this is God. I got your message and I thought I'd give you a call you back. I haven't seen you around much since you stopped coming to church when you were 17. If you have anything specific to ask me feel free to give a little prayer or put a little note on the wall of my Facebook page. Thanks for your call, and I'll try to keep in touch. Hope your back feels better. See you later. Actually, I see all at all times, so I guess I'll just say goodbye."

---BEEP---

{scene end}

0 Horrible Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home