Sunday, January 15, 2006

An open letter to...Real Worlders

Hey Real Worlders,
Over the long weekend I was fortunate enough to catch some of the fine reality based programming that can be seen on MTV. I know they used to get caught up with music and dabbled in original comedy and animation series but luckily those days are over. Sandwhiched between brain dead LA 20 somethings being force fed lines on 'Next' to Miami STD carriers on 'Room Raiders', I was able to catch the season wrap up of your show. I am sure this isn't the first or last time it will be played but I wanted to make a few things clear that apparently are only obvious to the rest of the world.

Let me first get a little more specific. The episode I watched was for the recap of Real World Austin. I didn't even know there was an Austin. Or any Real World after the season where the black guy and that alcoholic chick got naked in the pool in the first episode, of whatever season it was when I was still in middle school. I bring this to your attention because one of you Real World Austin alumn mentioned that you guys are unique. So unique in fact I can't even remember who said it.

You are not unique. You are the same shameless, celebrity craving idiots they get every season. You say that no one has had, or will have the same experience? Well, based off of the MTV website Austin was the 16th season. Let me do some quick math, that is 7 strangers picked to live in a house for over 16 seasons, which makes 112 people who did the same motherfucking thing! 112 people who lived for free, for several months with some cameras around and who were manipulated by producers and editting techniques to create a false sense of drama. Wow, that really is an amazing feat that you and every other cast experienced.

Although I agree it is strange how everyone in Austin seemed to hate you during filming. Funny how people disrespect no talent reality stars that act as if everyone in the room owes them special treatment. But don't feel bad when you are publicly ridiculed over televised footage of you at your worse. I think it's in your contract that you can't. Also look forward to the special Challenges and Reunion specials that will interupt your exciting and lucrative careers waiting tables and taking ticket stubs. Or go the quick route that Mel, Tonya and Trishelle took and get skanky behind the scenes and on the net.

I'll take a minute here and let my roomate finish masterbating to those pics, since he, for some reason, loves girls with mediocre looks and drinking problems. I think the message I am trying to convey here is stop. Just fucking stop. MTV can't make more trash if you just say no. Say no to creating a legacy with how many hook-ups you got in RoadRules/RealWorld Challenge Thailand. And for the love of Christ stop thinking you accomplished something. You created soft core club footage to build ad space around. That's it. Now if you don't mind I have some reality skank photos to peruse.

Cordially,
Jay Runner

0 Horrible Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home